We are looking for a pro-active and creative individual to support the Communications Manager with the creation of visual content. The ideal candidate will have some previous graphic design experience.
- Work with the Communications Manager to assist in all visuals, taking projects from initial concept to completion.
- Contribute your ideas for imagery, layout of artwork and creative processes.
- Assist in maintaining the creative strategy and the effective development of visual identity.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous Graphic Design experience
- A keen eye for detail and what makes a powerful design
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and other Adobe programs.
- Video and photography skills
- Proactive and able to show initiate/ideas to constantly improve.
- A flexible working attitude, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to contribute to great teamwork.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
N.B. As we are a small office, candidates may also need to help with general tasks and administration when necessary. In terms of internship length and hours per week, we can be flexible for the right candidate but we are hoping for a weekly commitment of one day, ideally on Fridays as this is when we have most desk space.
We offer internships with the intention that both we and the young people who take up these opportunities gain. As a small organisation, we sadly cannot pay our interns, although we offer travel expenses within London. However, having done internships ourselves, we try to ensure that our interns have a meaningful and productive experience where they gain skills and experience. We also aim, when possible, to tailor their work to the areas that they wish to develop their skills in or use the talents that they have.